/ Programmes and Objectives
The Prestige Institute of Technology and Science (PITS) offers preoffessional course in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Courses which has a duration of one year, conducted in accordance with the statutory requirements of NCTE.
Objectives of PITS
The main objectives of PITS are as follows:
1. To train qualified teachers for Secondary and Senior Secondary Schools. The goal is to equip all of PITS graduates from the faculty of Arts, Science and Commerce with the skills to lay the foundation for appropriate human resources development to meet the future challanges.
2. Personality enhancement of pupil - teacher for imparting professional knowledge and skills.
3. To inspire zeal, confidence and tenacity in an individual according to his/her aptitude and role.
4. To promote social awareness and to volunteer for social services.
5. To Introduce the pupil teacher to child pshychology and behavioural patterns.
6. To Initiate activities that lead to achive in the all the above mentioned objectives.
FESTIVALS & CELEBRATIONS
PITS believe in celebrating each and every moment of joy, fun and emotions. That is why we do not miss to celebrate festivals in the campus. The future teachers of the country must know the value of celebrations and the happiness behind it. Tomorrow they have to imbibe in their students the importance to celebrating together.
Girls Cross Country
Boys Cross Country
Girls Chess Championship
Boys Chess Championship
BASKETBALL - BOYS
Cross Country - BOYS
Annual Program Celebration